We are the home of the Spring Lake Park Panther Youth Football Association, established in 2014. Our program serves students and families living in the attendance boundaries or attending the Spring Lake Park School District serving parts of Blaine, Fridley and Spring Lake Park. In 2014, our first season, we served more than 280 players and families grades K-6. In 2015 we created a partnership with the Spring Lake Park School District and added grade 7-8 football through our association and we served more than 375 youth grades K-8 in 2015 & 2016.
Flag - Matt Ricker; 2nd - Jeremy Flaten; 3rd - Ryan Gulan; 4th - Paul Meyer; 5th - Jason Lach; 6th - Ryan Comer; 7th - Bill Lewis; 8th - Phil Richard
May 1-Registration open
* July 15th- Registration closes
* July 30th – August 1st (M/T/W)- HS Football Camp
* July 31th -Coach Meeting
* August 6th- Equipment Handout grade 7 & 8
* August 6-10th – Skills week
* August 7th -Equipment Handout grades 2-6
* August 7th -Chipotle Fundraiser at Northtown location
* Week August 13th- First week with pads gr 2-6
* August 28th- Scrimmage night
* August 30th- Varsity Game Home Opener
* Week of Sept 11th- schedule pictures
* Oct 28th – Championship Sunday
* Nov 1st- Equipment Hand in
SLP High School Football Camp will be divided into two camps.
· Youth grades K-5 M/T/W July 30th-Aug 1st5:00-6:30
· Middle School Football grades 6-8 M/T/W July 30th-Aug 1st 6:45-8:15
Please contact us if you have any questions about our program. We are here to help make your youth football experience the best it can be. We are all in this together!
Treasurer, Registration Inquiries
The mission of Spring Lake Park Panther Youth Football is to enhance the quality of life of everyone involved and make a positive impact on all participants - players, coaches, families, and officials.
Our objectives include: